Since 1992, Debbie has been successfully bringing buyers and sellers together as a full-time Realtor. It is her reputation for honesty and dedication to her clients and community that make Debbie one of Windermere's top producing agents on the Eastside.
Debbie's Professional Experience & Qualifications:
- Windermere Northeast top producing agent since 1994.
- Seattle Magazine's "Best in Client Service" award winner 13 times (less than 1% of all Seattle area agents qualify) 2004 - 2017.
- CRS (Certified Residential Specialist), Member of NAR, SKCAR, CRS Kirkland Mastermind Group
- B.S. Marketing; Managing Broker license, Accredited Staging Professional
- Kirkland's North Rose Hill Neighborhood Assoc. board member for 12 years
- Eastside resident since 1989
To complement Debbie's busy real estate career, she is a proud parent of a college-age daughter (Go Syracuse U. Orange Nation!), and has been married to Lon since 1983. When not representing buyers and sellers, Debbie enjoys kayaking, jumping rope, and volunteering for different organizations including:Pacific Crest Keeshond Club and Hot Dog USA Jump Rope Team. In work, as well as in her personal life, Debbie loves a good challenge. She completed the Seattle Marathon and has participated in five 60-mile 3-Day Breast Cancer walks.